WE Buchan was engaged to increase Prushka CEO Roger Mendelson’s exposure as a credible economic spokesperson for the small business sector within the media and the broader public, whilst also increasing Prushka’s reputation with businesses.
Insight & ideas
In 2016, WE Buchan proposed the redevelopment of the Canary in the Coal Mine report, an Australia-wide SME survey of Prushka’s 55,000 clients, to gauge business financial trends including debt levels, business confidence and efficiency.
The Canary and the Coal Mine survey was designed to better understand SME debt levels, debt collection processes, business confidence and economic concern.
WE Buchan’s role included:
- Development of survey questions
- Distribution to Prushka’s database
- Analysis of results
- Development of report, media angles and other media materials
- Media outreach
- Debt agency reveals how Australians are struggling to pay everyday bills – Herald Sun
- SME confidence at tipping point: report – Inside Small Business
- Top tips to repay and reduce debt – Sunshine Coast Daily