Women in Comms & PR 2017
WE Buchan CEO, Rebecca Wilson, and General Manager, Gemma Hudson, will be keynote speakers at the 2nd annual Women in Comms & PR conference from 22 – 24 August in Sydney.
The conference will feature leaders across industries and you’ll learn how you can drive change within your organisation by integrating across business functions, embracing disruption, establishing a culture of creativity and staying informed about evolving brand and content strategies.
Here’s why you need to be at the 2017 event:
- New case studies – learn from leading examples of effective leadership and strategy, including Jane Power from BUPA, Olivia Loughnan from Virgin Mobile, Alicia Doherty from Kellogg, Kate McBean from Yahoo7, and many others
- More opportunities to strengthen your networks – a speed networking session, roundtables, and a Think Tank will give you new ways to interact with your peers
- More hot topics – embracing digital disruption for years to come, emerging trends and technologies, the integration of comms, PR, marketing, and more
- The contemporary concept of success – be involved in workshops dedicated to career navigation and personal brand, where you will take away practical advice, tips and those beneficial “how to’s”
- Benchmark your own organisation’s progress with expert advice around best practices, optimising operations and how to keep up with the evolving PR & Comms world.
Join us at the conference and book your tickets.